Saturday, October 27, 2012

August 2011

Friday, August 26, 2011

THE END IS NEAR!

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. (Luke 17:26-30)

The Scripture says Don't be deceived. Like in the days of Noah and Lot, so shall the day be when the Son of Man shall come. All things merry and normal, all going on as they always have, they had no idea that the judgment of God was upon them that day. But that was the day their soul was required of them.(Luke 12:20a But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee:)

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:1-3)

People are going to speak peace and safety. Many are going to give a false hope and security. Over 400 prophets were speaking peace in Elijah's day. There was only one true prophet of God speaking truth, warning. Over the hundreds and hundreds of years, throughout the accounts of the Scriptures there are many false prophets, speaking peace while there is one true prophet of God, speaking judgment, speaking repentance, that there is no peace. It is the same today. The end is near, very near. Many look forward to that great day of the Lord, when the Son of Man shall appear and men's souls will be required of them. To give an account before God.

Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?(Amos 5:18-20) Seek the LORD, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in Bethel. (Amos 5:6)

Many say, oh people have said the end is near for centuries now. but The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)

Many will be very sorely vexed that day. Many think they are prepared but the Word of God says

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:21-23)

This is a great warning in the Scriptures. This is eternally important. Heaven and earth will pass away, but His word shall endure forever. This is what is going to take place, what Jesus speaks to His disciples...
And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
(Mark 13:5-8, 23-26)

Is your heart prepared for that day? Is your heart perfect before Him?

And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever. (1 Chronicles 28:9)

I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me. (Psalm 101:2,3)

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. (Matthew 19:21)

Do you have a cleansed conscience before God?
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. (James 4:8) Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. (Hebrews 10:22) If your conscience is not cleansed before God, by the blood of Jesus Christ, applied to your heart, you cannot be saved. He has to do this saving work in you first.

Do you have a new heart and a new spirit, which is the New Covenant with God, aka salvation?
And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: (Ezekiel 11:19) and A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. (Ezekiel36:26)
this was Ezekiel prophesying of the salvation, the New Covenant God was going to make. Without a new heart you are not saved from the wrath to come.

Have your sins been confessed and forsaken?
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy. (Proverbs 28:13) I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. (Psalm 32:5)

Have you called out to God? (IN TRUTH)
The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. (Psalm 145:18)

Are you easy to be intreated?
But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. (James 3:17) There are those that are soft to the Word of God, easy to be intreated by His people, and there are those who are hard to the Word, hard to be intreated, hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. (Hebrews 3:13) God opposes the proud, the hard heart. To the saved He gives a heart of flesh aka a soft heart.

Surely in the days of the Prophets and the days of Jesus and Paul there were those that were easy to be intreated. There are those that love reproof, so that they might be right with the Lord, and those that are hardened, unable to humble themselves, not wanting to hear reproof. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. (Proverbs 1:30) He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth. (Proverbs 10:17) Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured. (Proverbs 13:18)

You don't have to answer to me, you have to answer to the Lord so...Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. (Philippians 2:12c)

The time is short. The end is near. Have no gods before the Lord God, no compromises, loving nothing in this world, not setting the least of your affections on earth but in heaven.

Paul was not overly confident.
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death. If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. (Philippians 3:10-11)
IF BY ANY MEANS! THIS WAS PAUL OF ALL PEOPLE SAYING 'IF BY ANY MEANS I MIGHT ATTAIN UNTO THE RESURRECTION'!! Surely Paul knew he would attain, right? If Paul was not over much confident and prideful about attaining to the resurrection, why should we be? Would we not work out our salvation with FEAR and trembling? Paul said "I might", so press in, and strive! In the faith! Do not be at ease in Zion as most are! The church is sleeping! The false church, the harlot (spiritually) is sleeping! Arise, arise!! Be clothed with Christ! Cast the old garments of filthy rags of your own works and put on Christ! Cry out to HIM to clothe you!! Cry out to HIM to save you, as blind Bartimaeus did and was healed! With great humility did he cry out to the Lord!! (Mark 10:46-52)

Are you being conformed to His death? Do you know the FELLOWSHIP of HIS SUFFERINGS???(Philippians 3:10) Is that your Christianity? This is biblical Christianity and what it entails. I had to examine myself to see, is this my Christianity, or is my Christianity like the world? Is my Christianity vain and unlike the bible, is it just like the modern day church or is it like Christ of the bible? If we are dead with Him (spiritually) then we shall also live with Him, if we suffer with Him we shall also reign with Him the bible says. That is the requirement, that we be dead with Him(spiritually).

The bible calls us to be crucified to the world and the world to us, Christianity is a call to come and die(spiritually) that Christ might come in and take up residency. He must.
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20) But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. (Galatians 6:14)
This is what it is to be saved according to the bible, not according to tradition, not according to America, but according to God.

The Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night. These things in Mark 13 are coming upon us. Are you ready? Ask the Lord? Seek Him while He may be found.

Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
(Proverbs 1:23-33)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Humility

God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. The bible speaks of a false humility, a false religion, a false gospel, and a false Christ.

There is a real humility that the Lord delights in and then there is a false humility that God hates. The false humility is will worship (Colossians 2) which says touch not, taste not, and handle not. Dos and don'ts. "I don't drink, I don't party", I don't do all manner of outward wickedness basically. "I do all these works of my hands, look at all my good works." They do their good works to be seen of men, before men, and in this they have their reward. All men speak well of them for their "humility" but God says woe to whom all men speak well of(Luke 6:26).

There is false religion. They seem to be religious, but bridleth not their tongue, deceiving their own hearts. This religion is vain(James 3).

There is a false gospel. There is another spirit, another Jesus, whom we have not preached, Paul warns(1 Corinthians 11:4). This is not speaking of the modern church or your pastor has not preached, but that Paul has not preached. The bible has not preached. What Gospel does the bible preach? Any other, including the traditions of men, is not the true Gospel. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world(1 John 4:1).

Be not deceived, many will come in His name. "Many" the most, will be deceived. The masses will be deceived(Matthew 24:4,5). The road that is broad, wide, leads to destruction, most will go out on that one. But The Way is narrow, the Gate is strait(Matthew 7). Dont go after the most. Don't run with the same excess of riot as they. They think it strange if someone is not running in this way (1Peter4:4). Of course it is "strange", it is not the majority, the way of the most, it's not the broad road. Many will say to Him on that day, Lord, Lord, and He will say depart from me, ye worker of iniquity, I never knew you. Most will say this(Matthew 7).

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the traditions of men, after the rudiments of this world, and not after Christ (Colossians 2:8). Wherefore come out from among them and be ye separate, saith the LORD, and touch not the unclean thing and I will receive you (2 Corinthians 6:17). Through desire a man, having seaparted himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom (Proverbs 18:1). Here in is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). How did HE walk in this world? The world hated Him. So therefore, The world cannot hate you: but Me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil (John 7:7). Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you (1 John 3:13). The world will hate you, therefore you cannot love the world, Love not the world, neither this things that are in the world, if any man love the world the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15). Woe to you when all men speak well of you. He says the world will hate you if you are following Him. This is true humility, following Him which results in the world hating you.

No comments:

Post a Comment